Blog 5 - My future Job


After I finish my studies I would like to work as a tattoo artist and have my own tattoo studio. Normally I like to do graffiti art on the streets, but I would love to see some of my creations printed in the body of someone so that’s why I would like to be a tattoo artist. I like to see the body as a canvas where you can put anything that you want and is so different than a wall because you must work with different shapes and volume depending with the people that you would work so every tattoo is different and unique. 
I don’t have any tattoos yet, but I would love to have one someday.
Normally I like to go to the comic ink tattoo convention. It’s a convention that is made every year and brings famous tattoo artist and you have the possibility to see their works and sometimes had a tattoo from them. I would love work in there one day.
After I finish my career, I would like to work for a few months to get some practice and learn the basics to become a tattoo artist and then travel the world and work in different countries so I can learn a lot of different styles and techniques. The style that I would love to do is traditional Japanese tattoo. It’s one of the most difficult techniques because it requires a lot of hours to make it. The process to do a normal tattoo can take 200 hours! 
Resultado de imagen para tattoo japones

Comentarios

Entradas populares