Post 3 - my best friend

For me, a friend is a word that means so much. I can't call easily someone my friend but in my life I have two big friends, I know them since I was a boy and they are very good friends. One of them is Kevin, he is a nice guy, always comes to my house to do something, watch a movie, drink some beers, or just don't do anything, I am always laughing with him. I met him in the central square of town, one day I was riding my bmx and he came to my group, we started talking and I liked him, since that moment we have been friends.

My other friend is called Cristobal a.k.a Tobi, I met him in the neighborhood riding bmx, time later he got interested by one of my hobbies: Graffiti. That was the beginning of our adventures, we started painting in many places of the town  on our bicycles until now, but now we don't use bicycles, we use cars jajaja.

I hope the time passes and the friendship we have is still valid. 

Comentarios

Entradas populares