Post 2 - Best concert ever

If we talk about the best concerts ever, I remember when Carlos Santana came to Chile for Viña del Mar Festival in 2009. It was magic, I remember the performance on the stage was so professional, Quinta Vergara was full of people, everyone sang his songs and the lights of the stage were so psicodelly. Carlos was almost 1 hour and 30 minutes live, then he leaves the scenario but the people wanted more and more. Santana gots gold and silver awards from the announcers.

I can remember almost all songs that he played in Viña, but my favorites were: Samba pa' ti. Black Magic woman and Corazón Espinado. these live songs are magic, he created a warm environment whit his public. How can someone play the guitar like this? I don't know, but it's admirable, he is accurate in each note, he knows the time and use it to create suspense in the public.

I went to this concert when I was 9, and that was 10 years before now, I can't remember each detail accuratelly but I can remember that Carlos Santana was a guitar genius that night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlGrSBlVc4M

Comentarios

  1. Wow, it has to be incredible to see Santana in concert! Specialy at Viña, I don´t really like all the show but the place is amazing.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares