Post 1: A Country I would like to Visit




I would like to visit Brazil, more specifically, Rio do Janeiro. I know that city, it's a magical place, the "ruas" (streets) are so unique because the city invites you to walk across it.

The first time I was there I looked at the buildings and they were complete covered with graffitis from the ground to the top of the construction, I got impressed, then I knew a Favela called "Duque do Caxias" when one of the biggest graffiti meeting of the world  takes place: the "Meeting of Favela". It's an event that happens once a year and graffiti writers from all the countries travel to Rio to paint Graffiti, it’s a massive party! the favela transforms in a place that people share, music sounds everywhere, so many people dance and the walls of the houses get full of colors. 

I think about Brazil and I remember when I went to the Meeting of Favela, that experience was one of my best ones in life, I would like to visit that country to be able to replicate this experience again.


Comentarios

  1. What a cool event the Meeting of Favela, most be quite a unique experience.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Favela aesthetic is something wonderfull, I would like to go too

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares