Post 5 - A photo

I like this image. I took it once when I went out with some friends to take "extreme pictures". This happened in December of last year. The photograph shows a lane in perspective and some traffic lights for trains. It was very dark in the whole patio, we went from the Central Station to the Pedro Aguirre Cerda commune, that time I arrived at 4 in the morning to my house in Macul. It was a travesy that night, we walked almost 5 hours taking pictures in the darkness of the rails and train, and this photo liked me because it was the last photo I could take before leaving the place as the guards saw us and thought We were looking for a train to paint it, we explained that we were only doing photo shoots and that we did not come with other intentions than to take pictures, so we decided to leave and go back home.

Comentarios

Entradas populares